Contact profiles provide meaningful and actionable information to marketers, sales reps, and customer success managers.
Every contact on your list has a profile where you can view all the available data about that person.
As an essential CRM function, you can manage your customer data, interactions, and processes with ease.
In this article, you'll learn how to view a contact profile page and what information you can expect to find.
To view a contact profile, follow these steps:
- Navigate to “Contacts”
- Choose the appropriate list
- Use filtering to search for the specific contact
- Click the “View” button next to the contact’s name
At the contact profile you can access the following information:
- Contact Information (name, position, email address, web page)
- Engagement Level (Average open or click rate of the contact, Status and Lead Score)
- Contact Tags
- Custom fields with values
You can also edit their information or apply certain actions, such as
- permanently delete
- manage custom fields
- add / remove Tags
- add to / remove from a list