Having a spreadsheet of your existing contacts, you'll only need a new, easy-to-follow process to help you import all of them into Automizy.
- Go to Manage Contacts, click on “NEW LIST” and name it:
2. Click on “ADD CONTACTS” and choose ”IMPORT”:
3. Drag a CSV file from your computer onto the interface or browse and choose a file to import it.
4. Now you can match the different types of contact data in your CSV file with custom fields in Automizy.
This step helps you import property your contacts without having any missing contact field.
Right after field mapping, you can:
- Choose the list or multiple lists in which you want to import contacts.
- Bulk add or remove contact tags.
- Overwrite contacts data of existing contacts with new data or not.
When done with your CSV import settings, click on “Start import” at the top right corner.
Once the CSV import is complete, you’ll see a success message displayed.
After Automizy uploaded your contact list, you can send them emails right away! 😊
If you would like to increase the number of your contacts, you can gather some by creating signup forms.
In case your CSV import didn't upload all of your contacts, click here to get to know how to solve the issue.