Some people call it workflow, sequence, or drip campaign. In Automizy, we call it Automation.
It helps you automate your marketing activities such as email sending, contact segmentation, contact management, and more.
As the way people expect to receive and consume content has changed, marketers realized they have to provide a fully personalized and timely emailing experience to each contact.
Most email providers offer this opportunity for a huge price, so it looks like it is the privilege of bigger companies. Automizy gives small businesses this kind of power for a much smaller price.
Every box in automation is a little piece of a puzzle that you can connect in any order to each other.
We know that every business is different, thus they need a decent level of customization when it comes to automation.
But we also know that digital and email marketers’ time is valuable.
So we always try to make your job as easy as possible and focus on the most important features. Not surprising that according to a Product Specialist from Capterra, Automizy has the “Easiest drip campaign creator I have seen thus far.”
Triggers are rules that pull contacts into automation. There are 8 triggers:
- Contact joins a list,
- Contacts fill in a signup form,
- Contact gets a tag,
- Contact has an anniversary,
- Contact opens an email,
- Contact visits a specific URL on your website,
- Contact abandons a Shopify cart,
- Or a contact is sent from a third-party app via integration.
The most popular trigger type is the “Gets a tag” trigger.
Tags are labels that you can add to contacts in tons of ways:
- automatically based on link clicks,
- email opens or form subscription,
- via third-party integrations,
- or Rest API.
Actions are tasks the automation does with your contacts automatically.
There are tons of things you can do:
- add/remove a tag,
- add to or remove from a list,
- update custom fields,
- make the contact wait for a couple of days,
- or even add a contact to another automation.
One of the most used actions in email automation is:
- welcome messages,
- or any other types of emails.
Conditions are criteria that divide your contacts in an automation into 2 different segments.
For example, you can check whether your contacts in your automation opened your previous email or not and send them to different branches based on that.
You can divide your contacts based on whether they:
- opened an email or clicked a link in it,
- has a specific tag,
- is on a list,
- has a specific custom field value.
One of the most used use-cases is when you offer an ebook on your website:
- They sign up on your form to download it.
- You deliver the ebook via email.
- Add a waiting box for 3 days.
- Then check whether they clicked the download button or not.
This is an automation blueprint, where a condition is used to divide your contacts based on their level of engagement.
There are tons of use-cases you can cover using automations, e.g.:
- send welcome emails
- deliver ebooks
- segment contacts based on their engagement, interest, life-cycle stage
- send an onboarding email series that showcases the products you sell
- send sales emails
- promote your webinar or offline event
- … and much more.
Automizy’s visual automation builder gives you the power to deliver an everlasting emailing experience to your contacts for a cheap price providing state of the art technology.