Learn how Simple Campaign Analytics are calculated in Automizy
Click on “statistics” button next to your campaign.
The “SUMMARY” tab shows you the most general information for your sent campaign:
- Sent - Number of subscribers the campaign was sent to
- Opened (unique) - Percentage of total recipients (successful deliveries) who opened the campaign.
- Clicked (unique) - Percentage of total recipients who clicked any link that is relevant in the campaign.
(Note: A relevant link is a link that is not “Manage preferences”/ “Social” / “Update info” / “Unsubscribe” / “Web version” link)
- CTOR (Click To Open Rate) -Percentage of recipients that registered as an open who also clicked a link in your campaign
- Deliverability Rate - Percentage of recipients that wasn't hard or soft bounce on this campaign
- Bounce Rate (Soft / Hard) - Number of deliveries that registered as a hard or soft bounce
- Unsubscribed - Number of subscribers that opted out of your list using the unsubscribe link in this campaign.
The “LINKS & PREVIEW” tab shows all the links in your newsletter and how many times they were clicked by recipients, also allows you to review the sent newsletter.