Set up your confirmation page
1. Select the email box in the automation and click on “EDIT”.
2. Select the button block and paste the URL of your confirmation page in the “Link to website” field.
That’ it, your double opt-in automation is set up. Now you need to remove the contacts who didn’t click on the “CONFIRM EMAIL” button.
Removing unconfirmed contacts
1. Go to your email list, select “Tag” as your contact filter.
2. Select the tag “Is not”.
3. And select your contact tag to display the list of unverified email addresses.
4. To delete unverified contacts, select all contacts.
5. Then click “Remove”.
Want to be inspired for your double opt-in email? Read our blog on 5 Subscription Confirmation & Double Opt-In Email Examples.