Welcome to Automizy! We’re glad to have you here.
In this onboarding guide, I’ll walk you through each step of using Automizy to help you:
- Manage your contacts efficiently.
- Connect Automizy to your other tools to sync your data.
- Send your first campaign to engage your audience.
- Set up email automation to save your time.
With each step you complete during the onboarding, you’ll:
- Extend your trial period up to 30 days.
- Unlock up to 50 extra contacts.
Right after registering for Automizy, the first thing to do is create a contact list and add your contacts.
Your contact list is mainly the list of customers, subscribers, partners, or whoever opt-in to receive marketing emails from you or your business.
Step 1: Importing contacts
This step consists of adding the contacts you’ll send emails to.
You can import your contacts through 3 methods:
- Add contacts manually
- Import CSV file
- Integrate your third-party tools
1. Add contacts manually
Manually adding contacts can be useful to add your team members or just add a couple of contacts.
If you have a large contacts list (20+ contacts), we recommend importing contacts through a CSV file.
2. CSV contact import
Use CSV contact import when:
- You have a large contact list
- Migrating from another email software to Automizy
Here is a detailed guide on how to import contacts from a CSV file.
If you’ve been using another email marketing software and you’d like to migrate your contacts to Automizy, you’ll need to do the following:
- Export your contacts as a CSV file from your previous email software.
- Import the CSV file to Automizy.
If you need any further assistance with your data migration, please read our CSV file recommendation or write to our support team through Automizy’s blue chat bubble.
Here is a short video guide to learn how to manage your contacts in Automizy.
3. Integrate your third-party tools
If you’re using other tools or software for your business, we made it easy for you to connect it to Automizy.
Open the integration page in Automizy, select the tool you’re using and click “Connect.”
For example, you’d want to connect my Elementor website to Automizy, click “Connect” under Elementor.
And just follow the guidelines that come with each integration.
That’s it for Step 1. By now, you’ve successfully imported your contacts and are ready to send email campaigns.
If you’re just getting started with email marketing and don’t possess a contact list, Automizy’s forms and integrations can help you grow a contact list.
Step 2: Create a form
Automizy provides you with an intuitive drag & drop form builder and pre-built form templates to help you:
- Grow your contact list
- Capture leads on your website.
Here is a video guide on how to create a form in Automizy, or you can read the detailed guide on how to create a form in Automizy.
Step 3: Send a campaign
With Automizy, it’s easy to send a responsive, beautiful email without any coding or tech skills.
You can access our intuitive drag & drop email editor to create and send your first email campaign.
Here is a detailed video guide on how to send your first campaigns in Automizy.
Or you can follow this detailed guide to successfully send a campaign that engages your audience.
Step 4: Build an email automation
Automizy’s automation builder allows you to set up:
- Email autoresponders: Welcome email, thank-you email, confirmation email, etc.
- Email drip campaigns: Onboarding, introduction, nurturing, sales.
- Email automations: Send automated emails based on contacts’ behavior and interaction with your business.
Here is an overview video guide on how to build automation or you can also read our complete guide on how to build your first automation on Automizy.
By completing these 4 steps when you register to Automizy you:
- Get closer to your audience.
- Extend your trial and unlock an extra 50 contacts.
- Become an Automizy Veteran.
If you’d need further assistance, don’t hesitate to write to our support team, or you can also book a free demo call to help you get started.