Live Filtering makes it easy to Segment your Subscribers
Effective email marketing is all about proper segmentation – every marketer knows that. The better you segment your audience the higher your ROI will be.
Therefore, we introduce Live Filtering to help you segment your subscribers as easily as never before.
What is Live Filtering?
Live Filtering is an Automizy original feature: it makes it easy to find a set of subscribers that have something in common (e.g. subscribers over a specific age, downloaded an ebook, paid, subscribed in a specific time period, etc.).
Not only can you easily find people in your database, but you can also save them and reuse the same search criteria (filter) later.
In addition, you can easily send them emails using saved filters. So you don’t send the same email to your whole list but you can send relevant offers based on life-cycle stage, interest, geo-location and more.
Not to mention that you can filter for subscribers when you send your newsletter if you previously forgot to do it – without leaving your actual newsletter sending journey.
There’s nothing more annoying than realizing that you forgot to segment. So you have to quit your actual email sending process just to create your filter.
In Automizy you can filter your subscribers any time without leaving the newsletter sending process. Saves a lot of time and stress…
What can you filter for?
You can filter subscribers based on different types of data:
- they have or don’t have a specific tag(s),
- they have less or more than a specific lead score,
- they joined your list before or after a specific date,
- has a specific email address, name, company or website,
- is unsubscribed or bounced,
- was imported from a specific CSV,
- and for any custom field you create (e.g. source, geo-location, age, buyer persona, payment size, etc.).